Stache is an all-new species of 29+ mountain bike performance. The wide 3" tyres grip relentlessly, amplifying all the benefits of 29ers, while remarkably short chainstays deliver a fun, lively ride. Want the capability of a full suspension trail bike in a simple hardtail package, plus the extra benefits of 29+ tyres? Then you were born to ride the Stache.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon, Boost148, Midstay, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, Carbon Armor, PF92, Stranglehold dropouts, G2 Geometry
- Front suspension
- RockShox Pike RC, Solo Air, Charger Damper, E2 tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, 120mm travel
- Bontrager Line Pro 40, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 54T Rapid Drive, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear
- Bontrager Chupacabra, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120tpi, aramid bead, 29x3.00"
- SRAM X1, 11-speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM X01, Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM X1 Carbon, 30T Direct Mount X-Sync
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM XG-1175, 10-42, 11-speed
- SRAM PC-1110
- Bontrager Montrose Elite, hollow titanium rails
- Bontrager Drop Line 125, under-bar remote lever, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, zero offset, internal routing
- Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35mm, 15mm rise, 750mm width
- Bontrager Line Pro, 35mm, 0 degree
- Head set
- Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc
- 17.5" - 12.43 kg / 27.40 lbs
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
Bike and frame weights are based on Trek pre-production painted frames at the time of publication. Weights may vary in final production