Powerfly+ FS 9
Powerfly builds on its success with a new full suspension line-up that borrows from Trek’s proven off-road legacy. The full suspension Powerfly makes mountain biking even more fun. The Bosch Performance CX pedal assist system makes for a supremely capable bike that allows you to go further and have more fun.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, ABP Convert, E2 tapered head tube, magnesium EVO link, internal derailleur & e-system routing, Motor Armour, 120mm travel
- Front suspension
- RockShox Pike RCT3, Solo Air, Charger damper, E2 tapered steerer, 15mm Maxle Ultimate, 120mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Monarch Debonair RL, rebound, lockout, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 7.25x2.0"
- Bontrager hubs, Bontrager Duster Tubeless Ready rims
- Front Hub
- Bontrager sealed cartridge bearing, 15mm
- Rear Hub
- Bontrager sealed cartridge bearing, 142x12mm
- Bontrager Duster Tubeless Ready 32-hole
- Bontrager XR3 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, 120tpi, aramid bead, 27.5x2.35"
- SRAM X1, 11-speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM X1, Type 2
- RIDE+ aluminium 15T w/chain guard
- SRAM XG-1175, 10-42, 11-speed
- SRAM PC-1130
- Bontrager Evoke 2, chromoly rails
- Rockshox Reverb, 31.6mm, zero offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- FSA IS-2 alloy, integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano Deore XT hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerPack 500Wh, downtube battery
- Bosch Intuvia Performance w/remote
- Bosch Performance Line CX 25km/h
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
Bike and frame weights are based on Trek pre-production painted frames at the time of publication. Weights may vary in final production