Powerfly+ FS 7
Powerfly builds on its success with a new full suspension line-up that borrows from Trek’s proven off-road legacy. The full suspension Powerfly makes mountain biking even more fun. The Bosch Performance CX pedal assist system makes for a supremely capable bike that allows you to go further and have more fun.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, ABP Convert, E2 tapered head tube, magnesium EVO link, internal derailleur & e-system routing, Motor Armour, 120mm travel
- Front suspension
- RockShox Revelation RL, Solo Air, Motion Control damper, lockout, E2 tapered steerer, 15mm Maxle Lite, 120mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Monarch Debonair RL, rebound, lockout, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 7.25x2.0"
- Shimano Deore hubs, Alex MD23 rims
- Front Hub
- Shimano Deore CenterLock, 15mm
- Rear Hub
- Shimano Deore CenterLock, 142x12mm
- Alex MD23 32-hole
- Bontrager XR3 Expert, aramid bead, 27.5x2.35"
- Shimano Deore XT M8000, 11-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore XT, Shadow Plus
- RIDE+ aluminium 15T w/chain guard
- Shimano Deore XT, 11-42, 11 speed
- Shimano HG600
- Bontrager Evoke 2, chromoly rails
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- FSA IS-2 alloy, integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano Deore M615 hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerPack 500Wh, downtube battery
- Bosch Intuvia Performance w/remote
- Bosch Performance Line CX 25km/h
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
Bike and frame weights are based on Trek pre-production painted frames at the time of publication. Weights may vary in final production