Fuel EX 9.8 Women's - 2018
The world's best-loved mountain bike gets a major capability boost. With more travel, a more aggressive geometry, and 29" or 27.5" mid-fat options, Fuel EX is the one go-to trail bike for all riders. Want a rugged, capable long-travel trail bike with the sprightly manners of an XC bike? Get it with Fuel EX. Fuel EX blends the best of both worlds in one uncompromising package.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame and seatstay, alloy chainstay, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block steerer stop, Full Floater, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armour, PF92, ISCG 05, G2 Geometry, 130 mm travel
- Front suspension
- Fox Performance 34 Float, GRIP 3-position damper, E2 tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset, 140 mm travel (14 & 15.5: 120 mm travel)
- Rear suspension
- Fox Performance Float EVOL, RE:aktiv 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 210x52.5 mm
- DT Swiss M1900, 40 mm rim width, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear, tubeless strips and valves included
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance w/Addix compound, Tubeless, 27.5x2.80"
- SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM GX Eagle, Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM Descendant 7k Eagle, 32T Direct Mount X-Sync
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM XG-1275, 10-50, 12-speed
- SRAM GX Eagle
- Not included
- Bontrager Evoke 3 Women's, titanium rails
- Bontrager Drop Line, internal routing, 31.6 mm (14, 15.5: 100 mm/17.5 & 18.5: 125 mm)
- Bontrager Race X Lite, OCLV Carbon, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 720 mm width
- Bontrager Race Lite, lock-on
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, Knock Block, 31.8 mm, 0-degree, 60 mm length
- Head set
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc
- 15.5" - 12.88 kg/28.40 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
Bike and frame weights are based on Trek pre-production painted frames at the time of publication. Weights may vary in final production