Fuel EX 29 carbon frameset
The world's best-loved mountain bike gets a major capability boost. With more travel, a more aggressive geometry, and 29" or 27.5" mid-fat options, Fuel EX is the one go-to trail bike for all riders. Want a rugged, capable long-travel trail bike with the sprightly manners of an XC bike? Get it with Fuel EX. Fuel EX blends the best of both worlds in one uncompromising package.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame and 1x-specific stays, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block steerer stop, Full Floater, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, PF92, ISCG 05, G2 Geometry, 130mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Factory Float EVOL, RE:aktiv 3-position damper, Kashima Coat, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 210x52.5mm
- Bontrager Line Pro, Knock Block, 35mm, 0 degree
- Head set
- Knock Block integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- 17.5" - 2.52 kg / 5.56 lbs
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
Bike and frame weights are based on Trek pre-production painted frames at the time of publication. Weights may vary in final production