Farley 9.8 - 2017
Farley changes the game for fat bikes. With lightweight carbon or alloy frame options and the ability to accommodate 5" tyres and a variety of wheel sizes, Farley is the quickest and most versatile fat bike ever. Fat bikes give you more places and more seasons to ride. From dunes to drifts, race to recreation: Farley lets you tackle anything, any time, for any reason. Fatten up this season.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, Carbon Armour, PF121, 197mm Stranglehold adjustable thru-axle dropouts
- Bontrager Haru Pro, OCLV Carbon lowers, carbon E2 tapered steerer, 100mm suspension corrected, 15x150mm
- Trek Wampa Carbon 80 SL, Tubeless Ready, 150x15 front, 197x12 rear
- Bontrager Barbegazi, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120tpi, aramid bead, 27.5x4.50"
- SRAM X1, 11-speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM X01, Roller Bearing Clutch
- Race Face Next, 30T Direct Mount Narrow-Wide
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM XG-1175, 10-42, 11-speed
- SRAM PC-1110
- Bontrager Montrose Elite, hollow titanium rails
- Bontrager Pro, OCLV Carbon, 31.6mm, 5mm offset
- Bontrager Race X Lite, OCLV Carbon, 31.8mm, 5mm rise, 750mm width
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree. Blendr compatible
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc
- 17.5" - 11.57 kg / 25.51 lbs
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
Bike and frame weights are based on Trek pre-production painted frames at the time of publication. Weights may vary in final production