Farley changes the game for fat bikes. With lightweight carbon or alloy frame options and the ability to accommodate 5" tyres and a variety of wheel sizes, Farley is the quickest and most versatile fat bike ever. Fat bikes give you more places and more seasons to ride. From dunes to drifts, race to recreation: Farley lets you tackle anything, any time, for any reason. Fatten up this season.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, PF121, 197mm Stranglehold adjustable thru-axle dropouts
- Front suspension
- RockShox Bluto RL, Solo Air, Motion Control damper, lockout, 150x15mm Maxle Lite, 100mm travel
- Bontrager Jackalope Tubeless Ready, 80mm rim, 150x15 front, 197x12 rear
- Bontrager Hodag, Tubeless Ready, 120tpi, aramid bead, 27.5x3.8"
- SRAM X1, 11-speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM X1, Type 2
- Race Face Turbine Cinch, 28T
- SRAM XG-1150, 10-42, 11-speed
- SRAM PC 1130
- Bontrager Evoke 2, chromoly rails
- Bontrager Rhythm Elite, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, zero offset
- Bontrager Rhythm Elite, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- FSA IS-2, E2, sealed alloy cartridge
- Brake set
- Avid DB 5 hydraulic disc
- 17.5" - 13.98 kg / 30.82 lbs
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
Bike and frame weights are based on Trek pre-production painted frames at the time of publication. Weights may vary in final production