World Cup champion Session is proven to be the fastest downhill mountain bike. And with its amazing suspension, it’s the overall best downhiller that the scene has ever seen. You need a bike that will not only withstand the brutal demands of downhill, but excel at them. You need a proven winner on the World Cup circuit. You need Session.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon w/InTension main frame, OCLV stays, Carbon Armor, ABP Convert DH, Full Floater, E2 tapered head tube, integrated frame protection, internal control routing, HexMC carbon EVO Link, Mino Link, MicroTruss, ISCG mount, 210mm travel
- Front suspension
- Fox Factory 40 FIT RC2 w/air spring, Kashima Coat, hi/lo-speed compression, 20mm thru axle, 203mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Factory DHX 2 SLS, adjustable spring preload, rebound, low-speed compression, (S 400 lb; M 450 lb; L 450 lb; XL 500 lb spring), tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 8.75x2.75"
- DT Swiss FR1950 Gravity Classic, 20mm front, 157x12 rear
- Bontrager G4 Team Issue, 27.5x2.35"
- Shimano Saint, 10-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Saint, Shadow Plus
- Shimano Saint, 36T
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-25, 10-speed
- Shimano XTR
- Bontrager Evoke 3, hollow titanium rails
- Bontrager Rhythm Elite, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, zero offset
- Bontrager Rhythm Pro, OCLV Carbon, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager Direct Mount, 31.8mm
- Head set
- Cane Creek IS-3, E2, alloy cartridge
- Brake set
- Shimano Saint hydraulic disc
- M - 15.58 kg / 34.35 lbs
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
Bike and frame weights are based on Trek pre-production painted frames at the time of publication. Weights may vary in final production